Wednesday 6 July 2011

Retribution Shoot

Shooting for my side project Retribution has began.
One of the main set dressings for the film was the wallpaper which seemed like a pretty easy thing to create, the idea being create a stencil and spray on some white paper.
The first problem was a lack of space and the weather being winter and all wasn't suitable to make outside. My next solution was so create a copy of the stencil and cut out each part then paste it onto a white stripe of paper.

It took a few hours longer then spraying but had a much cleaner result and post people thought I had printed the pattern onto the paper which is what I was hoping it would look like. Here is a snap shot I took from the set:



The second day of shooting went well and found it can save money and effort if you hire props where you can such as a table and chairs for the bar scene. For the bar itself I got a friend to build a portion of a bar which was later extended for the wide shot using black fabric. I was pleased with the end result and the film went well. Hopefully I can upload some stills soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment